Whole30 follows the Four Good Food Standards:
Promote a healthy psychological response
Promote a healthy hormonal response
Support a healthy gut
Support a healthy immune system
Why would someone want to do a Whole30?
- Discover food intolerances
- Weight Loss
- Create a healthy relationship with food
- Tame or eliminate sugar cravings
- Non-Scale Victories (look here).
What can I eat on the Whole30?
- Meat, Seafood, Eggs
- Healthy Fat
- Whole30 approved partners/products
-Seasonings, spices, herbs
The "Not for 30 days"
-No recreations (ie: pancakes with Whole30 ingredients)